Thursday, March 24, 2016

mind map of child labor

Mind map of child labor


This is the mind map of child labor. There are four big branches that says how to stop, influence, reason, and country. 
First, 'how to stop' branch is about how we can stop child labor. I thought about donating, changing the law, campaign, help child's family, and don't buy sweatshop's product. 
Second branch, 'influence' means who gets what influence of child labor. There are little branches that named consumer, child, family, and global company. 
And the third branch, 'reason' is about why child labor happens. I wrote: can't stop to adults, high quality product, cheap labor, to remove dept for reason's details. 
Finally, the last branch 'country', I wrote the country that child labor happens. There were Thailand, Nepal, Vietnam, Ghana, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, North Korea, Colombia, India. There were lot more than that, but I couldn't write all of those things. And I think child labor happens at nearly every countries. I was surprised that such many country are doing child labor. There are some more details too, but I think that is so long to explain all about it. 
Now, we are done with looking the branches, so let's look at the red lines. Red lines are connections with each thoughts. I connected words that is connected with big ideas or that have similar meanings.

3 comments:

  1. It is good. because you made mind map very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to read your thoughts and ideas to solve the problem. But did you made that map?

    ReplyDelete