Monday, April 4, 2016

Compass points of PYP Exhibition

I am going to write about exhibition today. 
One thing that I'm excited about is working on a group. When I work with others, I can hear their opinion and get more information. Also, I can learn more things and make better works. Other thing that I am excited is I can learn more by working on exhibition. During exhibition, we have to think again what we learned. So I think while we do that, we can review that we learned. 
One thing that I'm worried about is my exhibition group partners. I like working together with my friends, but what if I be partners with who my mind don't fit well? We might say very different ideas and we might fight each other. I think we have to work with different people, but sometimes I want to do with friends who fit well with me. Sometimes it helps us to do work better. Other thing that I'm worried about 'can I do exhibition well?'. I think exhibition will be a bit difficult project. There are many things to do and I think it will be hard too. So I am worried that if I can do exhibition well. 
I will write about what do we need to know about the exhibition. I think we have to know about it's form. And we have to have more information about our topic when we get it. Also, I think it's good to have good communication. 
I think exhibition will be good learning chance to me. Also, I think I can learn communicating more by exhibition.

3 comments:

  1. Seojin, I agree with you. I am really, really worried about group members too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seojin, I think your writing is very sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your statement is strong.

    ReplyDelete