Monday, April 11, 2016

Understanding PYP

Today, I learned about understanding PYP. First we watched a video to help understand what PYP is, and we did one activity. We made a group and matched some words that connected each other, and the words were related to PYP. After we finished it, we joined with other group members and share our group's work. The important thing was finding out what PYP is, and sharing ideas with the group. Sometimes there were some words that I don't know the meaning, so I thought I have to learn more words in PYP. Though it wasn't perfect, but still I shared my ideas as best as I can. So I think I made a fine job today. And next time, I will listen more carefully and try to explain my idea well.
  















image from goggle. 
if you want to see the original picture : click here! or here!

3 comments:

  1. Seojin, you are doing very well to learn so much about the PYP in such a short time here. Keep asking questions and keep up the positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have a lot to learn. Having the confidence to express our idea is one skill I want to start learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agreed you. :) also I think your picture is pretty and I like your MLA format too!

    ReplyDelete