Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Nature Is Speaking

<Nature Is Speaking – Penélope Cruz is Water | Conservation International (CI)>
This is the name of the video that I watch today in youtube. It was a video that saying water's feelings. It said about how they move and people think water is just 'water'. It made me think water is very important thing to human. But we always see water so we could't realize how water is important. I think this video is telling us to protect the natural environment. And this video was interesting because it told us in the perspective of the nature. Also, the last sentence "Nature doesn't need people. People need nature." was very impressive to me. I think now we have to think about the water's importance and take care of water well. 

this is the video!












(this is the picture from the video!)

1 comment:

  1. I agree in this sentence "Nature doesn't need people. People need nature." was very impressive to me too!

    ReplyDelete