Monday, April 25, 2016

Exhibition Group

Today, we finally knew who we are working with during exhibition. We divided class group MA and RC by the exhibition group. Both my class and exhibition class is RC, and it also means my lead teacher is Mr. Cavanagh. My group members are Hansun and Arim, and my mentor is Ms. Stevens. And after knowing our team members, we wrote our agreements and made a team shield. It was fun thinking about our agreements and making a shield. Our group's agreements were about cooperation, communicate, open-minded, creative, and principled. And we wrote those words on our shield and drew lots of things too. Those activity were very fun. I think we can make good teamworks and do a good exhibition project.

















source:http://www.giveitaway.net/uploads/9/9/0/3/9903157/9193617_orig.png

2 comments:

  1. Our group write almost similar agreement with your group. I think some of adittus and learner profile is very important in PYPX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Seojin, I look forward to supporting you through the Exhibition over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete