Monday, April 18, 2016

Action

Action is doing something or acting. We can take actions when we want to solve some problems or issues. And today, I will talk about my actions. When I was in grade 4(or maybe 5. I can't remember it exactly.), I walked over my town and picked up the trashes in the street. I didn't know there were so many trashes in the street before I picked up the trashes. After the activity, there were so much stuffs in my trash bag. I was very surprised, but I think the street might be cleaner by me. And I thought I shouldn't trash some stuffs on the street.


https://www.inboundnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/call-to-action.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Was this where you are living now Seojin? Do you think trash is a problem on Jeju?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that activity before I came to Jeju. And I think trash is a problem on Jeju too because I can see some trashes on the street.

      Delete