Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Lesson

Today, we did our first exhibition lesson to NLCS and BHA students. So for today’s blog, I will write a reflection about our lesson, what did I do well and what do I have to change.

I think I did well about that I included some things interactive in my lesson. The audience could do some things by their self at the lesson. I'm glad that many students were excited at our water testing experiment. And I think showing the video about water pollution and showing our art display was a good idea too.

But I want to change that I didn't prepared some things very well. I had to come again to my classroom to get them(and it made me very tired). And I think we have to add some more details at the instruction. Because when we gave the reflection paper to the audience, they had to fill only ‘I used to think’ box, but we forgot to tell them and they filled out both. Also, we were overtime at the lesson so I want to make our lesson a bit shorter.

This is the end of my reflection. Finally we have only the last lesson! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment