Thursday, June 2, 2016

Self Reflection

Today our group worked on our lesson. We planned to show the video that introduce water pollution, show our art display, do water testing. Also, we'll give audience a simple question and show them our music piece. Our big idea is testing water quality. So we made a 'I used to think now I think reflection'. We will give it to our audience before and after we test water quality. Now our group have to decide what we have to say at each part specify.

And at art, I kept working on printing things and putting on to the wall. And tomorrow, I have to keep work on that too. Also, we have to hand the panels that we made at the wall. These are too many things to do then we expected. I hope that we can finish it well tomorrow.

We have to do so many things and we have no time!!!

image source:http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/no-time-to-keep-calm-only-24-hours-left.png

No comments:

Post a Comment