Saturday, May 28, 2016

Action-Natural Soap

At Friday, our group talked about our action. Our action is to sell natural soap that we made and making natural soap with our school students. We decided to make natural soap to solve water pollution. Some soaps can pollute water because they contain some chemicals. So we made our soap with natural ingredients to solve water pollution. Anyway, at school, we talked about when and where to sell. Also, we made a poster and sticked it. We asked Mr C where to put the posters, and he suggested to sticked it at bathroom because people uses soap at bathroom. So we sticked those posters at JS bathrooms. I hope our action goes well!!

And lastly I have something to tell to some students. Some students ask us like this, "does that soap actually help to solve water pollution? Anyway, Natural soap contains a bit of chemicals too." We can't answer them one by one, so I'll write here. "Yes, Natural soap contains a bit of chemicals. And what? At last it contains less than regular soaps. It'll help to solve water pollution at last a little bit. It's better than not doing anything. If you don't want to pollute water perfectly, you can't use any soap or other things. Our action is to help to solve water pollution in our best." I will say like this. And please don't say those words meanly. Because yesterday, one of my teammate said she was sad because of those words.

Now my blog ends! Bye!!

The picture of our soap

2 comments:

  1. Seojin, I like how you put our team's conflict. Also, I like how you divided your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you tell your action

    ReplyDelete