Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Assembly

These days, we are preparing our presentation for assembly. And our main focus is how we can make our presentations interactive to the audiences. Today, our blog task is to explain the details about a presentation, assembly, or lesson that was interactive and/or entertaining. If I think about the latest lesson, I remember the lesson that we solved some questions and discussed about it(Mr Cavanagh's example lesson). I remember that we solved the Kahoot quiz. It was fun because it made us to think about the topic, and at the same time we could get some informations from it. And I also liked the part that we discussed about the different perspectives. It made us to understand the problem well. At our presentation, our group decided to make some quiz to make the presentation more interactive. Also, we will show the video that connected to our topic. And we are thinking about the other ways, too. I hope we could entertain the audience well at the assembly!

image source:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguUz1Vd5o_90RpgK3viZGIObqvpIlIsvbQl4k9dtP6uQooKbWDwISxDQos0zo8TRVy6msUukY9xZRCK1uovdHMgZvE7420MkZ4zegOSzacgDUsJvCeMbv-P4ChoN-0Zfxz1GtnzMBoFY0/s1600/school-assembly-color.gif

4 comments:

  1. I always love your blog, it's so detailed and easy to read. Maybe you could divide up the paragraphs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me! I'll try to make paragraphs.

      Delete
  2. I also like your blog Seojin. Sometimes your blog makes me to read again. Your blog is easy understand too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quiz will be a fun idea to make audience concentrate.

    ReplyDelete