Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Compass Points reflection

Today, I will write a compass points reflection with this picture. This is the picture of the 'PYPX To do list'. It gives some informations about what do we have to do during exhibition, and when do we have to finish. Anyway, now I'll start my compass points reflection. 

First, I think I have to know more about 2D/3D design. Because I want to know about it even little information about it, like how are we going to make it and when do we make it. And sometimes I don't have any good ideas to create my artwork. I want to make sure that I understand the task perfectly and do it correctly. 
And the items on the list that I'm excited about is our Music/Dance/Drama item. Because now our group is working hard at composing the song and matching with piano. It's fun to create a music piece and practice it. And I think we can make a good job at this if we work hard and focus on it.
And about my exhibition, I didn't finished some of them(something isn't even started!), and I don't know how to do it well. But, still I think I'm making a good progress because I have many ideas about the other things, and some of them are done successfully.
And I'm most worried about presenting the exhibition lesson. I'm worried about the presenting part, because I might not get to talk and present well. Also, we might have no idea how to finish it and make a bad work.

By today's blogging task, now I know about what do I have to work on more and what did I do well. So during the last of the exhibition time, I will try to solve some problems about my exhibition, and I'll keep going well on the part that I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment