Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Assembly

Yesterday our blog task is to write about presentation, assembly, or lesson that was interactive and/or entertaining to me. And today's blog task is writing about my assembly to make the presentation interactive. I have few ideas to make my presentation interactive.

First thing is, I can show a video about our topic. But it has to be short because our presentation has to be only 3 minuets. I searched for the video in youtube, and I founded one short video about water pollution. It was short so it didn't tell so many things in it, but I think it might impact people about water pollution.


The second thing is, we could put some interesting pictures. I think filling the slide with only texts won't entertain the audience so much. So, we will put some pictures and graphs about our actions.


The last thing is, our team decided to give a short quiz to audience. I think quiz will make audience more active. Also, it will be interactive about the presentation.

Today I wrote about some ways to make the presentation more interactive. I hope we could use these at the real assembly, too!


image source : http://static1.squarespace.com/static/55250058e4b0410f326fdb03/t/55390f84e4b0980b270258d0

No comments:

Post a Comment