Friday, May 6, 2016

My Goals About Action

Q. What goals do you have for your action? What do you hope will be the end result of your action? What is your goal to make your action sustainable?

My topic is water pollution, so I want to tell people that water pollution is a serious problem. If many people feel that we have to fix the issue, it will be much easier to fix it. Also, I want to do the action that can stop water pollution by me(not asking to others), like 'using less soap'. And I hope the result of my action will be fixing water pollution. Also, I think it will be great if others think we have to stop water pollution. I will try to do my action as best as I can!

image source:http://garyjeffress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/action-changes-things.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like how you explained what you think about actions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you make this action sustainable? Only through sustainable action will you be able to have a significant affect on your issue.

    ReplyDelete