Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Importance of Taking Notes

'The importance of taking notes'. Today I saw this video because Mrs. Archie tolled us about this video. Like the title of the video, it was about the importance of note taking. The front of the video proved about taking note is important. When two people prepared their presentation, one people took note and the other didn't. And when they present their presentation, the person who did note taking remembered lots of things and did his presentation very well. But the one who didn't took note couldn't remember many things so his presentation was very short and didn't give lots of information. I think taking notes are important because we can remember the contents well if we take note. We can read the note when we want to, and we will able to review those information. I usually didn't took notes very well because it's quite troublesome to me. But now I know the importance of taking notes, and I will try to take notes from now on.
http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0gqmeAh6U1r6svhdo1_1280.gif

And the citation of the video is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ARRFFFSDX8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment