Saturday, May 14, 2016

Math Test

On Friday, we did math test at school. The math test were about fractions, decimals and percentages. I was nervous before I started. But when I got the math paper and started to solve, it wasn't very hard. I took many times thinking about the problems. So if I understand the question correctly or didn't made a mistake, I think I could get a good score. And if I want to get higher score, I think I have to work hard on Khan Academy and Mathletics. Because I think it's the best way to develop my math skills by myself. I will work harder at my math skills, because math skills are very important things!














http://www.fleming.kyschools.us/userfiles/316/Clipart%20Images/math.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Seojin, I agreed about we need to do Khan academy and Mathletics for get more higher score.
    Ps. but I think you still doing Khan academy and Mathletics lots.

    ReplyDelete