Monday, May 23, 2016

EXHIBITION REFLECT

Today, we did our action assembly rehearsal at PAC. We could know what do we have to change at our assembly by our rehearsal. The audience expressed their idea by their arms after the assembly. After the rehearsal, our team added something more interesting than that we did before. That idea is... secret! You'll see some changes at tomorrow assembly. I think the rehearsal was useful because we could change our presentation more interesting. And at the class, I started to write my article about water pollution. I just started now, but I will write hard about it! I think it will be hard but fun writing about my lines of inquiry. And at the art class, we kept working at our job. I think I'm clear with what I'm doing than before, but we have very less time! I was surprised that we have only 2 weeks left. Our group decided to come at recess and work on our art, too.

image link:http://cbimg6.com/tutorials/07/12/28/914aa.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment